Head of Information Technology–Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
Posted 14 February 2016
This is a great opportunity to be part of the executive team at a prestigious Investment Banking Institution in Riyadh. Our client is looking to hire a Head of IT who reports to the CEO and will be responsible for managing the strategic direction and operations of the department.
- Introduce new processes and systems and redefine and transform existing processes to align with changing business and technology needs.
- Lead IT projects, setting timelines for project implementation and ensuring their completion.
- Plan, direct, and manage the implementation of cost-effective information systems and computer operations.
- Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate and appraise the team and regular feedback on performance.
- Develop, review and update Information Security policies to ensure organisational assets (Information software, hardware) are protected against compromise.
- Provide appropriate solutions to preserve the confidentiality of information and safeguard the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods.
- Ideally Masters qualified in the field of IT or Computer Science.
- Should be CME1 certified, with hands on experience in managing large projects successfully.
- Not less than 7-10 years of experience leading an IT function preferably within banking.
- Preference will be given to Saudi nationals.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.