Head of Finance
Posted 02 October 2020
Our long term client, one of the most well-known and reputable investment companies based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is currently looking for a Head of Finance to join their team. The successful candidate will be tasked with leading their strategic and financial plans. He/she will handle all financial matters of the company as well as the mutual funds under management and in co-ordination with the CEO, will set the vision, mission, long term strategic plans and annual operating plan for the business.
- Provide general supervision and management of day to day financial, tax/ Zakat, VAT and accounting affairs.
- Coordinate with the heads of departments for the preparation and approval of the annual budget and monitoring this on a monthly basis to highlight variations.
- Supervise cash and investment management and ensure availability of funds and cash flow.
- Set the tone for management for ethical and responsible decision making to ensure appropriate management and best-in-class corporate governance practices.
- Manage the MIS reporting within the company ensuring timely periodical submission of financial performance reports of the company to the management and the board.
- Ensure timely and periodical submission of all regulatory reporting to CMA and SAMA
- 10+ years of experience in a finance leadership role with an excellent understanding of business metrics and processes.
- Must hold an Accountancy Certification (CA, CMA, ACCA or CPA) ideally with a Master's degree.
- Professional knowledge of IFRS, SOCPA and VAT laws & regulations.
- CME-1 Qualified.
- Excellent business acumen that includes good financial skills, financial analysis, and budgeting skills
- Exception knowledge of finance policies and procedures
- Excellent communicator, including verbal and written communication
- Previous people management experience is mandatory
- Sound problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application for this role then send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job doesn't quite fit right your background & experience but you are eager to find a new opportunity, please contact a member of our executive search team for a confidential discussion.
*Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text