Head of CVM
Posted 06 March 2018
Gulf Connexions has partnered with an extremely successful telecommunications company in the region who is looking to hire a Head of CVM. The objective of our client is to be one of the most admired and respected telecommunications brands in the Gulf region. As a Head of Customer Value Management, you will be responsible for the growth and expansion of the business as well as creating customer value during the lifetime of the existing customers by understanding the customer’s overall needs and matching those to the products/services that are offered.
- Grow the value of the in-life revenue and loyalty of the customer base.
- Lead in the design, implementation and execution of all BTL campaigns via multiple channels to achieve revenue targets.
- Lead and direct execution of all CVM initiatives and campaigns to ensure the highest level of profits from areas, products or team controlled are generated.
- Develop base management strategy and implementation of activities across all segments for customer revenue enhancement, base retention and churn control.
- Monitor and ensure all campaigns developed by CVM Prepaid/Postpaid campaigns are reliably executed in systems and other customer touch points.
- Develop statistical models to identify micro segments, social networks, propensity to buy and propensity to churn.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities related to CVM as designated by the CMO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar.
- 15 years + of professional Marketing experience ideally within the telecommunications industry and at least the last 5 years in a senior management role.
- Strong experience in customer experience and journey, churn retention, campaign management and customer lifecycle management.
- Experience working in a location with a large target audience a plus.
- Strong commercial acumen ( P&L, Budgeting)
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the job title in the subject of your email and
send your cv as an attachment in ms word document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.