Head of Corporate Banking
Posted 19 June 2017
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by a well established international bank to source a strong Corporate Banker with experience covering
The GCC region to join their growing team based in Bahrain. Reporting to the CEO the incumbent will be responsible for expanding the Corporate Banking business in the region.
Responsibilities include :
- Anticipate and meet expectations of the corporate banking customer base.
- Formulate the strategic and business development plans for the corporate banking business and implement them.
- Maintain and manage existing customer relationships as well as acquire and develop new business.
- Manage a team of Relationship Managers to enhance their capabilities and performance.
- University graduate in Banking and Finance ideally with MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant banking experience of which at least 5 years must be at a senior managerial level in banking withbank in the GCC
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Good knowledge of the corporate banking environment in Bahrain & the GCC region.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.