Group Head of Marketing
Posted 30 January 2018
Gulf Connexions is working closely with a prestigious financial institution with a presence throughout the Gulf as well as internationally to source a Head of Marketing to join their team. With commitment to the regional market and consistent growth this is a company that can offer you long term career opportunities. Working closely with the CEO the incumbent will focus on the local marketing and communications strategies. This role is responsible for creating, implementing and delivering on all marketing plans for the international business.
- Develop and lead the marketing strategy for the bank to maximize business growth and retention.
- Work with the CEO to build out the marketing strategy including acquisition and retention activities to support consumer growth.
- Manage and lead a team of marketing professionals.
- Work closely with the Brand Management, Customer Experience and Insights team to develop and execute the most effective marketing strategies.
- Work with the media, building on existing and creating new relationships, writing and developing articles and press releases, networking internally and externally and promoting all aspects of the bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters preferred.
- 12- 15 years’ experience in marketing or marketing strategy with proven ability to develop relevant marketing strategies based on market information.
- Experience in designing and executing marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Ability to manage a large team as well as work with the executive management of the bank.
- Knowledge of entire spectrum of banking products
- Understand international trade markets and business trends
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the job title in the subject of your email and
send your CV to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.