Group Financial Controller - Bahrain
Posted 10 September 2018
Gulf Connexions is currently working with a large, well established conglomerate in Bahrain who is currently going through significant growth in the region. Due to this they are looking for a talented and technically focused finance professional to join their team in the designation of Group Financial Controller. Reporting to the CFO the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in providing a strong financial platform for the group.
- Responsible for all finance and accounting operations for all entities within the group.
- Lead and manage a high performing team of finance professionals to ensure the company is compliant with all relevant accounting standards and legislation.
- Manage all Financial Reporting focused on accurate cash flow forecasting and budgeting.
- Coordinate and oversee the audit process.
- Providing analytical support to the strategic planning process.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business group.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior finance role is preferred.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA/CFA/CA/CIMA Qualified.
- Experience is Management Accounting preferred.
- Strong exposure to budgeting and forecasting principles and processes.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Excellent commercial acumen with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.