General Manager- Marine & Dredging
Posted 10 August 2017
Our client is a leading Holding Company with a strong reputation across the region looking to recruit a Dredging General Manager for Bahrain office
Department/Function: Dredging Location: Bahrain
Position Reports to : Chairman
- Ensure all systems are in place for commencement of dredging project through planning, monitoring and executing from award of work to till completion of the project.
- Utilization of dredgers as set out in budget
- Conducting analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Keep a track of Project expenditure and to ensure that it is within the budget by regular monitoring of actual v/s budget.
- Identifying and posting key personnel onboard operations according to the project requirement to ensure best production and timely completion of project.
- Deployment of Dredgers as per the schedule of the respective projects to meet client’s requirements operationally.
- Ensure all production related equipments functioning properly and identify the defects and get it rectified through Tech dept.
- Co-ordinate with the Project Manager, Masters and Clients on dredging methodology, progress of projects and schedules.
- Organize survey team in co-ordination with Port to carry out pre, post and check survey and get the chart prepared and monitor progress physically.
- Tendering Support –Inspections & Production Estimates:
- Carrying out site/Dredger inspections and assessing the execution capability and risk
- Preparation & submission of detailed visit report for tender evaluation.
- Prepare methodology for execution of new projects along with production estimates and provide feedback during tender valuation.
- Technical Knowledge/Skills
- Degree / Diploma in Nautical Science Working experience as a Dredge Master
- Important Areas of Responsibility (Key Deliverables /Accountabilities)
- 10 – 15 experience in Marine and & dredging industry
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be contacted