Fraud Investigation Manager - KSA
Posted 27 February 2020
Our client a reputable financial institution in Saudi Arabia has immediately requested that Gulf Connexions exclusively assist them in identifying and onboarding a Fraud Investigation Manager who will be responsible for the investigations of reported, alleged or suspected fraudulent activities as it relates to or impacts the bank. The incumbent will play a pivotal role in helping the bank detect, intercept and ultimately neutralize fraud across its various platforms.
- Responsible for the early detection of suspicious activity, control and prevention of losses.
- Researches and analyzes the bank activities and reports to detect and prevent possible fraudulent and suspicious activities.
- Conduct and carry out in-depth and thorough investigations on internal and external bank fraud cases.
- Analyze and monitor the effectiveness of newly developed and existing tools to ensure continued efficacy of security operations.
- Identify potential efficiencies and improvements to processes when needed.
- Implementation and development of a fraud policy.
- Follow standards and practices to mitigate fraud. Anti-Money Laundering and other risk exposure and loss.
- Exercise discretion and good judgement in decision-making.
- Assist in the development, creation and review of compliance procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Business or Finance.
- 5 year plus Bank Fraud Investigations experience.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytics skills.
- Strong experience in preparing or reviewing suspicious activity reports.
- Excellent planning, organizing and detail orientated skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in stressful and confrontational situations.
- Strong PC Knowledge including MS Office, Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preference will be given to Saudi nationals.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Fraud Investigation Manager - KSA ".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.