Financial Forecasting Manager, Bahrain
Posted 14 February 2016
Our client, a leading international company, has an opening for a strong financial forecasting manager to work in their Bahrain office. The role has high exposure to strategic planning and the ideal candidate has to be autonomous in budgeting, modelling forecasts, and risk management.
- Create and prepare strategic plans, including preparing budgets and forecasting models.
- Preparing financial reports, including the preparation of all financial statements.
- Create models and adapt them to any new regulations or changes.
- Compute sensitivities and maintain Risk Appetite models.
- Provide performance analysis and run scenario tests.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent from a leading University preferably with a finance or statistics orientation.
- Should have any Accounting qualification and must have had some experience in one of the big four.
- Significant experience with Oracle finance systems (specifically LIRIS and CIRIS).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in the GCC.
- Proven track record in strategic planning.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.