Financial Accountant - Saudi Arabia
Posted 27 September 2018
Our long term client is a large financial services group based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They have requested the support of the Gulf Connexions team to assist them in sourcing and successfully hiring a talented and motivated Saudi or GCC national to join their expanding finance team in the designation of Financial Accountant.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
- General ledger operations.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for the organization.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Assist in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
- Manage account/bank reconciliations.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in financial accounting within a financial services firm or preferably with big 4 experience.
- Must be CA or CPA qualified.
- Experience is Oracle financials is a prerequisite; (Financials, AP module, HR Module, Cash management & Fixed asset module.)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication in Arabic & English.
- The ability to work autonomously but also cohesively as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with Microsoft Access preferred.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to hit deadlines.
ARABIC SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.