Facilities Manager, Bahrain
Posted 14 February 2016
Our client, a prestigious real estate organization is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their expanding team in Bahrain. The ideal candidate will be responsible for directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Investigate availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Ensure the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Ensure that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on deficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management.
- At least 5+ years of experience and practices of Facilities Management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English as well as Arabic.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.