Director - Information Technology - UAE
Posted 09 October 2019
Gulf Connexions has partnered with a global IT services and consulting business in Dubai to assist them exclusively with their current recruitment drive across the region. We are actively looking to speak to IT professionals who possess a blend of both technical and business knowledge that will enable them to thoroughly understand the business needs and work with all areas of the business to find and deliver innovative IT solutions.
- Functional leadership and management of the Information Technology team.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of the infrastructure and technical environments to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practise guides for the organization.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic technology road map.
- Hardware support including servers, virtual servers, desktops, networking equipment and mobile devices.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the Information Technology industry.
- Proven experience of managing large IT teams across a number of technical streams.
- Experience working in a matrix environment with diverse and complex business units.
- Current experience in technology architecture, cloud environment and digital technology trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling the individual to successfully motivate and work with a diverse group of people.
- Demonstrate superior organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Effective coaching skills to maximise team performance.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Director – Information Technology - UAE".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.