Credit Risk Modeller
Posted 14 March 2018
Gulf Connexions has partnered with one of our clients, a leading banking institution who is currently looking for a Credit Risk Modeller to join their expanding team in Abu Dhabi. This is an opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to join the company in a pure modelling role where you will be responsible for managing the end to end development, implementation and monitoring of credit risk models.
- Design, development and implementation of credit risk models as well as model optimisation.
- Covering various areas of modelling as needed- Credit Risk, Pricing, Stress Test and Operational Risk.
- Perform Credit Risk Strategy Analysis.
- Data manipulation and extraction.
- Building relationship with various stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial and business analysis of which 3 year’s experience is directly related to financial services modelling or model validation.
- Experience with Credit Risk Model design, development and optimization.
- Strong understanding of Credit Risk policies and methodologies.
- Expert knowledge of SAS software.
- Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar.
Candidates who qualify for this position may send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience
and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.