Credit Analyst- Graduate
Posted 07 July 2020
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by one of the leading banking institutions in Bahrain to source for a Graduate Credit Analyst to become a part of their team based in Bahrain. No previous professional experience is required however our client has placed a large emphasis on finding a motivated, switched on and career orientated individual that will fit into their widely successful and growing organization.
- Conducting research for lenders.
- Accurate analysis of financial information.
- Analysing bank statements and merchant processing statements to ensure authenticity and accuracy.
- Setting up documentation of contracts.
- Identify discrepancies and variances in reports.
- Involved in the preparation, analysis and approval of new business request.
- Providing guidance on credit risks related to lending programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- 1 year of corporate experience within the financial sector is preferable but not essential.
- Exceptional proficiency in various computer applications including MS Office.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw a conclusion.
- Strong attention to detail skills is a pre-requisite.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills is a must.
- Must possess a strong administration skill set.
Bahraini nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply for this role.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Send your application to with the subject "Credit Analyst" to email@example.com