Corporate Relationship Manager
Posted 22 March 2018
Our client is in search of a Corporate Relationship Manager to join their expanding team based in Dubai. The company is a highly established and well known institution with a regional and international presence. In this important pivotal role, the responsibility is to proactively manage the company’s Large Corporate Clients and ensure that all of their needs and requirements are met and adhered too. You will be responsible for driving sales revenue, increasing the value of your client’s portfolio and deepening your relationships within a network of current clients.
- Responsible for building relationships and exploring new sales opportunities for corporate clients.
- Manage the account portfolio and maintain close relationships with clients in order to increase retention.
- Provide client support daily at a strategic level, ensuring high quality and accurate service levels.
- Proactively engage with your portfolio of clients for training and demonstrations of new products and functionalities.
- Gain and maintain familiarity with the client’s organization and processes to help direct them toward the appropriate product set.
- Create a strong strategic alliance with your clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Business Administration or similar with 6 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of the financial sector in the GCC.
- Coverage experience somewhere in the Gulf is desired.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English- Arabic or French is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Demonstrate maturity and confidence in handling difficult situations.
- Strong motivation to success and be a team player is essential to this role.
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply for this role; Candidates who qualify for this position may send their profile to
firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.