Corporate Assistant Relationship Manager - Abu Dhabi
Posted 04 November 2019
Our client is a global corporate bank and Gulf Connexions is currently supporting their recruitment for their Abu Dhabi office. Due to their business requirements they are urgently looking to identify a number of Assistant Relationship Managers to join their corporate banking team. The ideal candidate will have a background in the banking sector and will be comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
- Directly support the Relationship Management team with the bank portfolio of clients.
- Provides administrative support to Relationship Managers.
- Prepare Financial Analysis, A vailment memo’s & credit proposals for clients in conjunction with the Senior Relationship Manager.
- Provide a fast, friendly and high-quality service to existing and prospect clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Handle various client correspondence and enquiries and requests.
- Maintains paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- CFA/ACAA candidates are preferred but not required.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in client servicing, sales or operations within the banking and finance industry.
- Good understanding and knowledge of banking products and services.
- Knowledge of financial analysis processes.
- Professional demeanour with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong work ethic with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and work integrity.
- Must be fluent in both English and Arabic languages.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Corporate Assistant Relationship Manager- Abu Dhabi".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.