Posted 10 April 2018
- Responsible for the care or all patients on dialysis ( hemo or PD). Be available for consultations when needed.
- Participate in the clinic activity for patient care and participate in quality management report
- Review/perform histories and physical examinations of the Residents and Registrars, plan the work-up of the patients and decide treatment
- Ensure the smooth running of the dialysis clinics
- Perform some diagnostic procedures such as pleural and abdominal taps if needed.
- Interpret ECG’s urinalysis, electrolytes and arterial blood gases
- Perform internal Jugular catheterization& femoral vein catheter if needed
- Prescribe all forms of dialysis therapy (haemodialysis, haemoperfusion, hemofiltration, ultrafiltration, peritoneal dialysis.)
- Record all data on patient care in the patient’s medical record in accordance with the acceptable international standards and or organization’s p&p standard
Indian National or Indian/ Pakistan with Canada Passport & Qualifications
- Obtaining the required Medical qualification recognized by ministry of higher education and SCFHS i.e MD, DM and DNB (a must for India based candidates)
- Minimum (5) five years after obtaining the required qualification ( Doctor of Medicine followed by Doctorate of Medicine and Diplomate in National Board
- To have the required medical/technical training of the highest medical qualification conducted in the same institute of study. ( 4 years)
- To be a registered as a nephrologist consultant in home country with an active license English and Computer literate.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to Pinar@gulfconnexions.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted