Consultant- Asset Management
Posted 02 May 2018
One of the leading banks in Bahrain has mandated Gulf Connexions to assist them in their search for an Asset Management Consultant. Reporting directly to the CEO of the bank you will be required to provide general strategic advice on divestment opportunities. To be considered for this role you must have a thorough knowledge of the financial and investment markets in more than one discipline with an emphasis on the banking equity, private equity, real estate and insurance sectors.
- Provide the CEO with advice on divestment opportunities and assist in the management and speedy execution of the divestment transaction relating to assets.
- Identify, negotiate and executive exit opportunities.
- Review periodic market research on sectors that the bank has invested in and provide relevant updates on the market.
- Have oversight on the preparation of investment terms sheets and lead negotiations and execution of exit transactions.
- Prepare investment memoranda on asset sale stats for the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in investment banking or asset management with at least the last 5 years in a senior position within an investment bank.
- Proven track record of managing and exiting large and complex investments.
- Good market knowledge with contacts regionally in the investment domain.
- Significant product knowledge and extensive expertise in financing transactions.
- Proven financial modelling and valuation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance – Masters Degree is preferable.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, CPA or ACCA is desirable.
- Superior communication and organizational skills are required.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com