Posted 01 February 2018
- Assess and analyse Compliance and Regulatory issues in respect of proposed new products and services and procedures .
- Obtaining all relevant compliance Laws, regulations and instructions (and all amendments thereof and rules issued thereafter) related to the bank’s operations and activities.
- Provide clear advice on the application of the regional rules and company’s policy.
- Provide input into the Compliance Risk Assessment, Testing, Monitoring and Surveillance processes
- Work with global and regional compliance management
- Identify and investigate potential rule and policy breaches, conduct investigations, coordinating corrective action with other control functions as necessary/required.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and anticipate areas of focus and attention of regulators, keeping business management and Compliance colleagues informed.
- Saudi National is a must
- 5 years of relevant experience to max 12 years
- A strong network/ connections at SAMA
- Excellent communications skills
- Banking background is a must
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted