Compliance Manager - Dubai
Posted 19 February 2020
Gulf Connexions is working with a professional services firm that is a market leader not only in the GCC but globally. We are currently supporting them with their search to identify a professional, self-driven and analytical individual to join their growing team as a Compliance Manager.
- Provide advice on compliance issues to all areas of the business.
- Develop, implement and manage the businesses Compliance Management Framework.
- Review, monitor and execute the company’s compliance policies.
- Keep up to date on applicable regulatory developments, identifying and communicating the impact of changes to regulations on the business.
- Develop and conduct training and awareness programs and workshops in relation to compliance management
- Bachelor’s degree qualified.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience within Corporate/Investment compliance preferably from the banking and finance sector.
- Previous experience in a multinational and multicultural business environment is required
- Previous knowledge of anti-bribery and anti-corruption controls environments is preferential.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
- A good understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint with the ability to create spread sheets and pivot tables
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "Compliance Manager - Dubai ".