Commercial Property Manager - GCC Opportunity
Posted 10 March 2020
Gulf Connexions has recently partnered with one of the largest property agents worldwide which offers a wide range of services across the real estate market. Their services range from finance investment advisory to providing efficient property valuation and management.
They have selected Gulf Connexions to lead the recruiting process to help identify strong profiles with extensive experience in Property Management. This experienced professional will manage and oversee the team based in their Bahrain office and be the direct contact for all clients.
If you are an experienced Property Manager with strong experience working heavily within the real estate industry and would enjoy working for a large company with a dynamic set of people, then we believe our client is the place for you.
- Responsible for the day to day management of all retail tenants including tenant relations, lease renewals, lease variations, lease surrenders, rent reviews and early lease terminations
- Receive, process and document all leases and other agreements including notification to the Municipality and completion of all related paperwork including computer instruction sheets
- Complete lease surrenders including inspection, damage claim and refunding the deposit and create vacant position both hard and soft well on time
- Complete lease renewals with rent increases as stated in the lease document
- Submit the monthly client report by the 9th of each month
- Attend meetings as advised by the client
- Work co-operatively with the operations department to ensure the collection and preparation of all necessary documentation for tenants to commence fitting out
- Responsible for the management and operation of any access card system
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial property management
- Proficiency in property management software packages desirable (Yardi, Tramps etc)
- Computer literate with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive in building relationships with colleagues and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Can deal with difficult situations within the context of own function or specialism
- Experience in a management role
- Ability to work on own initiative and to have a proactive, positive approach
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Property Manager - Bahrain".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text