Posted 15 March 2018
On behalf of our client, a global construction company, Gulf Connexions is looking to hire a Senior Claims professional to head their claims department.
- Can lead a mixed disciplinary team to develop and design complex claims strategies, documents for large milt discipline engineering and construction projects.
- Carry out detailed evaluation of projects delays, disruption and prevention events and prepare robust EOT Claims including Quantum
- Provide assistance with gathering of evidence for the purpose of claims analysis
- provide an expert advice in coordination with the in house legal counsel on the success chances for proceeding with legal actions in accordance with the relevant contract jurisdictions
- provide expert advice on the most effective delta analysis techniques to demonstrate our case
- extensive experience in various forms of EPC and FIDIC contracts
- Possess a relevant construction related technical degree along with M. SC or LLM in Construction Law and Arbitration or an equivalent construction legal qualification
- membership or fellowship of RICS or CIArb.
- membership or accreditation as an Exert Witness, Adjudicator, Mediator or Arbitrator is highly desirable but not essential
- proven track record of providing independent construction dispute resolution advice and solutions
- experience in a contract environment with demonstrable experience of personally representing and drafting reports suitable for arbitration or litigation proceedings is desirable
- 20+ years post graduate construction industry experience either as a quantity surveyor or cost engineer in international organizations of which at least 10+ years in claims preparation
- held similar position in a reputable claims consultancy firm for 2+ years
- have at least 6 years’ experience in oil and gas and major commercial projects in the middle east.
Kindly send CVs in word doc. to firstname.lastname@example.org and please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.