Chief Risk Officer
Posted 09 August 2017
A great opportunity to be part of Saudi booming market.
A well-known financial institution in Riyadh, is looking for a Chief Risk Officer to join their expanding team. The successful candidate needs 15 years’ experience in Risk Management.
- You will be responsible for setting up and overseeing all the Risk functions within the firm.
- Business plan – review the draft annual business plan and advise on the risk implications including projected month end capital adequacy ratios.
- Developing risk management and control principles, formulating and implementing the risk policies and control processes for market risk, credit risk and operational risk, and ensuring that the Banks approach is consistent with best market practice.
- Developing risk quantification and aggregation of all risk exposures methodologies, continuous monitoring and pro-active control of all associated limits, controls and risks ensuring complete and consistent recording of all risks.
- Prepare the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process report “ ICAAP
- Prepare the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process report “ ICAAP”
- Responsible to provide the risk assessment and investment opportunities for the new projects for the company based on the current local and international market indicators
- Providing essential input as a member of senior management and the executive committee and credibly challenging the management of current issues and the development and implementation of strategy
- Ensuring the implementation of an effective risk management framework including governance and control over all risks within the Saudi Arabia business.
- Post graduate qualifications in Finance, or Economics with certification in risk or financial analysis
- 15-18 years of experience in Risk Management
- Minimum 5 years of Corporate Credit management within in Investment Banking
- Candidates must be in Saudi
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.