Chief Financial Officer.
Posted 07 November 2017
A Reputable real estate Development Company in the Kingdom of Bahrain is looking for a Chief Financial Officer.
This is a strategic role; the ideal candidate has to supervise the operations of the finance department whilst playing an important role in strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cash flow management, cost benefit analysis, risk management and forecasting needs and managing company’s relationships with financial institutions and investors:
- Manage the accounting and financial operations of the company and its key associates
- Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reporting (IFRS) including coordinating audits for all investments (SPVs) administered
- Providing strategic advices on business development and business plan.
- Providing concise and relevant management information to assist the business in optimizing cost and cash flow
- Act as a commercial and risk manager of the business.
- Supporting business partners in administering project financial and operational controls
- Hands on experience and excellent knowledge of development of project budgets and projections
- Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Analyze and interpret business requirements and to develop appropriate systems and solutions.
- Knowledge of Real estate development sector practices, business dynamics, systems, and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and previous board level exposure or reporting line.
- At least 15 years of experience out of which 5+ in a Real Estate Development company.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be contacted