CFO , Bahrain
Reporting to and partnering with the CEO , executive leadership team, and private equity partners, the CFO will play a critical role in developing and implementing a national strategy for the company . As a key member of the senior leadership team, the CFO will be a key adviser, evaluating and assisting with financial plans and economic modeling.
Specific responsibilities include:
- As a true business partner to the President and CEO, assess organisational performance against both the annual budget and long-term strategy. Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Engage leadership about KPI's around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery.
- Assist in understanding detailed standard costs, variance analysis, gross margins, inventory testing and review, sales trends by customers and market segments, manufacturing and labor efficiencies, pricing analysis, factory accounting functions and all other manufacturing and company key performance indicators.
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with strategic plan.
Financial and Operational Management
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, regulatory requirements, and audit requirements. Maintain internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit activities.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs. Optimize the handling of banking relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash positions.
- Preparation, review and presentation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Develop and agree financing strategies and lead negotiations with financial institutions to optimize the provision of short, medium and long term finance to the company
- Mentor and develop a small team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, and performance evaluations.
The Ideal Candidate & requirements
- The CFO will be a seasoned and mature leader with at least 15+ years of broad finance experience, years and a proven track record at a senior management level.
- He will need to have well-developed, high level commercial and strategic business skills and an in depth knowledge of the manufacoring industry.
- MUST have solid financial statement and cost accounting background and be comfortable with MRP systems to improve efficiencies. LEAN
- Manufacturing experience a must.
- A minimum of a BS; MBA and/or CPA is essential.
- Manufacturing and cost accounting
- Integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Deep understanding of and experience with Accounting and Finance.
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills and a willingness to share information.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
- Creativity, with experience funding activities in ways that both cover costs and generate operating margins.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
Send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be contacted