Aviation Underwriter – Bahrain
Posted 15 March 2020
Gulf Connexions is working closely with an industry-leading insurance company who is urgently looking for an Aviation Underwriter to cover primarily the Middle Eastern and African markets from their growing Bahrain office. You will be part of a multi-disciplined underwriting team, who are recognised leaders within the global reinsurance sector. This position will provide in-depth exposure to Aviation deals across the globe.
- Underwrite Aviation insurance products to regional brokers
- Underwrite aircraft hull and liability coverage for all aircraft operations, Aviation product liability, and Aviation commercial general liability
- Develop new as well as existing broker contacts
- Prices all submissions, utilizing the available pricing tools and other data sources available.
- Negotiates position with Broker and/or cedants, looking to optimise pricing, coverage and conditions to maximise economic profit.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional underwriting experience with a solid background in aviation.
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of aviation line underwriting, the insurance market and competitors.
- Proven experience of dealing with brokers and clients in the market.
- Results driven with ability work on own initiative.
- An expert underwriting professional with a strong reputation.
- Have excellent analytical and synthetic skills and like working with figures.
- Excellent planning, proactivity, using initiative and being a good communicator.
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "Aviation Underwriter - Bahrain".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.