Associate - Private Equity - KSA
Posted 19 February 2020
Gulf Connexions is currently working on a dynamic role with a well-renowned Asset Management firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Reporting to the Head of Private Equity the successful candidate will be required to work on sourcing & originating private equity deals including post-acquisition management of the portfolio companies and supporting them for value creation and exit planning.
- Deal origination, screening and valuation.
- Assisting the execution team with the complete due diligence and investment process.
- Supporting portfolio companies' management teams with the development, implementation and monitoring of their business strategy.
- Preparing for and executing the appropriate exit transactions.
- Managing and tracking the portfolio overall performance and reporting on the progress and challenges.
- Tracking industry trends impacting portfolio companies and industries of interest for potential investments.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance
- Ideally holding a professional certification such as a CFA
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking/ Private Equity.
- Strong analytical, modeling and company valuation skills
- Priority will be given to Saudi Nationals.
Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply for this career opportunity.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Associate Private Equity - KSA ".
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.