Associate- Private Equity
Posted 13 October 2020
Gulf Connexions has been retained by a well respected and established Asset Management firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to directly support them with identifying a Private Equity specialist to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing & originating private equity deals including post-acquisition management of the portfolio companies and supporting them for value creation and exit planning.
- Deal origination, screening and valuation.
- Assisting the execution team with the complete due diligence and investment process.
- Supporting portfolio companies' management teams with the development, implementation and monitoring of their business strategy.
- Preparing for and executing the appropriate exit transactions.
- Managing and tracking the portfolio overall performance and reporting on the progress and challenges.
- Tracking industry trends impacting portfolio companies and industries of interest for potential investments.
- Bachelor's degree in a finance related field.
- Ideally holding a professional certification such as a CFA
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking/ Private Equity.
- Demonstrate a track record of strong quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong research, financial modeling, analytical and valuation skills are essential.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Must be highly organized, disciplined and adaptable with strong work ethic
- Priority will be given to Saudi Nationals.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application for this role then send your updated CV to email@example.com
If this job doesn't quite fit right your background & experience but you are eager to find a new opportunity, please contact a member of our executive search team for a confidential discussion.
*Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text