Assistant Underwriter - Saudi National
Posted 16 March 2020
An opportunity currently exists for an Underwriting Assistant to join one of the region’s leading insurance companies based in Saudi Arabia. This particular position will suit someone who has a minimum of at least 12-month professional working experience in an Underwriting role within the insurance sector. Our client is also open to considering motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking for an opportunity to break into the regional insurance industry.
- Providing support to the Underwriting team across a range of lines.
- Input invoices for all transactions
- Issue and maintain all policy documentation
- Answer general enquiries from clients and brokers.
- Run claim reports as and when required by management.
- Assist in drafting and compilation of various quotation submissions.
- Assist underwriters with the renewal process of policies.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s business products as well as the local and regional insurance market.
- 12 months of professional working experience within the insurance sector
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills;
- Ability to provide high service standards in a professional manner.
- Analytically minded.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work autonomously in a team environment;
- Superior attention to detail skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities;
- Reliable, and able to work within an energetic and supportive environment
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Assistant Underwriter – Saudi National".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.