Assistant Manager Compliance - KSA
Posted 06 February 2020
Gulf Connexions is proud to partner with a leader in the Banking and Finance sector in Saudi Arabia with the recruitment of a dynamic Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and career orientated individual with a background in risk operations within the financial sector to join one of Saudi Arabia’s top 100 companies.
- On-going monitoring of risk and compliance frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all communications with both internal teams and regulators to identify guidance and opportunities from a risk standpoint.
- Design and implement internal governance processes.
- Developing and establishing companywide compliance risk management policies and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory development and how these might impact the business.
- Assist in the timely production of risk reports.
- Master’s degree with a specialization in Business Administration, Finance or Economics.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience gained within the financial services sector within Saudi Arabia.
- Strong commercial aptitude.
- Analytical, consultative and investigative skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to probe sensitive issues whilst maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity.
- High level of motivation as well as exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with key regulators and industry experts.
- Due to regulations only a Saudi national will qualify for this role.
Saudi nationals are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Assistant Manager Compliance- Bahrain".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.