Posted 04 June 2017
Our Client is one of the leading global shipping company and they are looking to hire an Account Manager to be based in Bahrain.
Purpose of the Job
An Account Manager is responsible for the profitable growth of the Ad-hoc, Small, Medium and Large customers managed within the relevant geographically based sales territory. This growth will be achieved through the correct execution of the agreed sales processes leading to successful customer acquisition and development in line with the Global and BU sales strategy.
- Revenue growth against target
- Trading customer growth against target
- New business acquisition against target
- Cross selling against target
- Sales activity against target
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Working on a territory with an Indoor Sales partner/s, to win and develop Medium and Large customers within a specific geographic territory, through regular face to face contact
- Plans and prepares for sales visits to both existing and prospect customers e.g. contact person, potential, trading history, etc using the sales system and other available, relevant information
- Performs business development visits to appropriate contacts within existing and prospect customers according to the agreed activity KPI’s and approved TSM sales processes
- Supports marketing campaigns by visiting target customers as appointed by the Indoor Sales partner
- Identifies the potential trade profile of customers and makes appropriate offers in line with the commercial policy to win the business
- Consistently presents the full range of products, services and technologies to every customer
- Wins new medium and large customers through the closing of business on the appropriate tariffs
- At least 3 years’ experience in a direct sales role.
- Previous experience dealing with customers is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Organizational awareness (structure, products and services).
- Express distribution industry experience.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be contacted