Senior Telecommunications Network Engineer, Saudi Arabia
A leading technology company requires an experienced Senior Network Engineer with experience of Tetra (or similar) network system design and maintenance.
• Evaluate communication hardware and software as well as troubleshoot all network related problems.
• Provide technical leadership through development, research, analysis of current system design, developing and providing recommendations.
• Develop, design and manage implementation, installation and configuration of network hardware (base stations, repeaters, routers, switches, etc).
• University degree in the relevant field.
• Minimum of seven years experience in Telecommunication networks, of which five years must be with some exposure to TETRA (or similar) network system design and maintenance, ideally in the telecoms industry in the GCC.
• Experience in developing and writing extensive network system RFP, and selecting and managing vendors to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Experience of Surveillance Systems.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.