The incumbent should have prior relationship experience in selling Corporate Banking Products to corporate clients in Abu Dhabi addressing all financial needs and will also be responsible for building a portfolio of corporate clients in the bank.
- Establish a strong sales and service culture in order to target new business and maximize income.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate customers, existing and new, with a view to enhancing corporate relationships.
- Prepare credit proposals in an accurate manner and follow-up security and mandate issues effectively in order to maintain high quality lending practice.
- Cross-sell a variety of banking products including Payments and Cash Management, Insurance, Trade Finance, Investment Banking, Treasury and promote products and services of Personal Financial Services and Private Banking.
- University degree in Banking and Finance.
- Graduates with minimum 5 – 7 years of banking experience in the GCC in Corporate Banking and credit experience including financial analysis and underwriting.
- Currently based in Abu Dhabi.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.