You will be liaising with both the front office business area and also the information technology team to ensure that all of the bank’s flagship and Greenfield projects are completed to the highest quality possible.
- Design and implementation of business critical infrastructure solutions; hardware recommendation and specification .
- Managing infrastructure projects and coordinating infrastructure resources.
- Oversee system operational infrastructure, service support management, and service delivery management .
- Perform technology assessment, security policy review, vendor management and people management .
- Budget contract and service level management of key projects and departments .
- Regional Technical Support team management of front office resources .
- Working with internal risk management team to monitor and review day to day security report and regular audit.
- Proven track record of managing large scale Infrastructure projects and solutions delivery.
- Team Lead experience working on high availability low latency systems.
- Experience with budget control of Infrastructure resources in a large-scale environment.
- In depth understanding of trading and execution systems and market data services (Fidessa, Bloomberg, Reuters).
- WAN analysis / Networking design.
- Enterprise messaging infrastructure / middleware (MQ Series, Webmethods).
- Solid understanding of Windows, Unix, Networking, Database.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated with previous experience of managing relationships with business users.
800k to 1.2 mil HKD per annum
To apply to this opportunity please forward your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is looking to interview immediately.