The successful candidate will be directly in charge of the coverage of a portfolio of large local corporate organizations (state, quasi state, listed companies plus a number of sovereign funds assimilated as corporate entities).
- Overlook sovereign wealth funds.
- Maintain long term stable relations with large local organizations.
- Develop new relationships as well as strengthen current ones in the region.
- Handling investment banking products such as Capital Markets products, structured financing, asset based financing and derivative products such as forex, interest rate, commodity and equity.
- University degree in banking and finance, ideally CFA/MBA.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with 7-10 years of regional experience in the Gulf.
- At least 5 plus years of experience of working with an international bank.
- Existing relationships with the large corporates in Saudi Arabia.
- Specific experience in Saudi Arabia is a pre-requisite.
Candidates who qualify for this position need quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.