This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and dominant Bank in the region as it focuses on IB transactions across ECM, DCM and Advisory.
- Meet performance targets and objectives as provided by the CEO in Saudi Arabia.
- Provide reports such as transaction updates, marketing activity and so on as required.
- Lead deal teams to fully transact ECM, advisory, or other investment banking transactions.
- Manage the distribution or fund-raising process, as needed, for any debt or equity transactions.
- Be a primary originator for investment banking transactions with a client focus in the mid to high cap market segment.
- Develop and implement the business plan for the Investment Banking department including development of strategies, client segmentation, marketing plans and execution criteria.
- Ensure that all proper documentation is completed, consistent with CMA and global investment banking standards, including the proper completion of any Prospectuses, Private Placement Memorandums, Subscription Agreements, regulatory filings, and completion of closing books.
- Preferably a post graduate degree/designation (CFA/MBA).
- Minimum 10 years progressive positions in investment banking with minimum 25-transaction deal sheet leading transactions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the GCC, preferably in Saudi Arabia.
- Must have proven experience as both an originator and an executor of investment banking transactions.
- Excellent execution, leadership and relationship management skills.
- Arabic speaker strongly preferred.
Candidates who qualify for this position need quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.