The successful candidate has to formulate articles and press releases as well as translate all the required material to and in English or Arabic.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all the departments all across the bank.
- Innovate and explore relevant ideas, both in Arabic/English for business letter writing and presentations.
- Improve overall performance of the junior members of the team through coaching, training and continuous development.
- Liaise with Head of Corporate Communications and the Account Management teams for client requirements and core messages.
- Develop internal & external communications, in Arabic/English for organizational booklets, leaflets, corporate packs, business letters, brochures, emails, internet, catalogs, television, radio, interviews and press releases.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of experience in copywriting and translation in a bank in the GCC.
- Awareness of banking industry as well as the economic environment locally and regionally.
- Skilled in writing clearly, concise and grammatically correct.
- Fluency in English as well as Arabic.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.