The successful candidate will join as a Senior Private Banker and report directly to the CEO of the Middle East in Dubai. The role will be focused on developing their book of clients in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Ensure high standards of private wealth management customer service and relationship management.
- Contribute to building an active and broad book of clients and prospects through a strong and diversified network of business and client contacts.
- Perform investment sales and cross-selling activities for the client comprising of asset management (mutual funds, private equity, capital-protected notes, structured products), investment banking (bonds, sukuks, convertibles, private equity, IPOs), treasury (FX, structured products) and branch (deposits) products.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years with a leading top tier Private Bank with at least 3 years of experience covering the Abu Dhabi market, with relevant exposure to Private Banking, Wealth Management and Brokerage in addition to Asset Management and Funds.
- AUM of 150mn USD minimum.
Candidates who qualify for this position need quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.