The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the claims department by processing incoming claims advices, updates and settlements.
- Monitor, report and suggest changes where appropriate.
- Prepare periodic reports, analyze and report as appropriate.
- Provide support and guidance for the improvement of customer service.
- Offer technical support to the team in order to handle claims above the authorized limit.
- Ensure that claims reserves are maintained, updated and adequate as per the claims reserving policy.
- University Degree in Insurance, ideally, an Insurance qualification such as AIII, FIII or ACII.
- At least 3 years of experience in Reinsurance Claims, though regional experience is a must.
- Fluency in English, though Arabic will be an advantage.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.