The ideal candidate who reports to Group Head of Credit Administration Department, has to organize the Division and assign appropriate responsibilities to the reporting officers in concurrence with the Group Head and the CRO.
- Ensure availability and maintenance of secured premises for safe custody of Bank documentation/securities.
- Institute appropriate systems to maintain collateral/securities records and produce related collateral/securities reports.
- Issue credit and other documentation based on Bank approved standards and approve opening of Corporate Accounts with no exceptions.
- Recommend Shariah laws and Banking laws and regulations related to lending, accounts opening, contracts, collateral, securities and guarantees.
- Establish proper monitoring and systematic control of custody and release of documentation in accordance with applicable policy and procedure.
- University degree in Banking and Finance.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in documentation in a bank in the GCC.
- Must be bilingual-Arabic and English.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.