The role will be focused on investee companies' models and active participation in the macro-economic research related work with department members.
- Understand the linkages and data flows in existing financial models.
- Collect and assimilate the data required for updating existing models.
- Coordinate and participate in management meetings as well as prepare periodic reports.
- Analyze the business models of the companies whose financial models are already made.
- Build an investment view on a company based on fundamental analysis, technical analysis and management meetings.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification is preferred.
- Advanced level Knowledge of finance, economics and valuations.
- Advanced level of proficiency in the usage of MS Office.
Candidates who qualify for this position need quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.