The successful candidate will establish and align the business strategy that results in a clear and defined role and accountability at the bank level.
- Identify and managed the HR Risk Management process.
- Review management information data periodically and continuously enhance the performance of HR.
- Participate and taking responsibility for some of the policies allocated by the Head of Human Resources.
- Drive initiatives to deliver customer centric organizational culture and work towards delivering high levels of service quality.
- Design, develop and manage key HR internal and external management information in order to make key decisions to take future action.
- Direct, supervise, and monitor the activities of HR Policies and procedure in order to ensure the HR Governance supports the operational HR strategy of the Bank.
- Degree from a well reputable University, preferably with Degree in external certification policies.
- At least 8 – 10 years of experience of which at least 3 – 4 years must be in the banking industry with 3 – 5 years in compliance, HR policies and management information.
- GCC experience required.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.