The ideal candidate has to provide
analytical support for both the Sales and Marketing aspect of the Treasury
- Monitor and control process flows that help
achieve the annual budgets.
- Manage Sales and Marketing pipelines, covering
expected client transaction activity and new products development.
- Manage client database and co-ordinate the
product offering, thereby ensuring that all avenues of potential revenue
- Manage database of Treasury limits,
synchronised with Credit & Treasury Operations to ensure that it
remains current with all new approvals.
- Monitor the progress of all legal
documentation and follow up with internal departments of Risk Management,
Credit, Operations etc.
- Degree from a well reputable University,
preferably with MBA in Finance.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Treasury and
working with dealers in the GCC, with extensive knowledge on FOREX and
- Western National with GCC experience.
Candidates who qualify for this
position may kindly quote the Job Title
in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word
Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.